Shout if you ever need help or just drop me a message!
- Think about what kind of pleats you want. Double pleats are my favorite (called Duo pleat below).
- It's best to get your pole or track up before you get someone round to measure up
- Get a few quotes and ask them how much fabric you need.
- Once you have a quote you know how much you can spend on fabric to fit into your budget.
- I always suggest making curtains a little wider than necessary so there is plenty of fabric and no gaps - also helps if you move house as you might be able to re-use them.
- Lining - for bedrooms I'd always go for blackout fabric (not actually black, in case you were wondering!)
I can also recommend great people who can measure, make and hang your curtains - just holler!